Saturday, March 19, 2011
1. If you see children Begging anywhere in INDIA , please contact:
"RED SOCIETY" at 9940217816. They will help the children for their studies.
2.When you want to search for any BLOOD GROUP, you will get thousand's of donor addressess. www.friendstosuppor t.org
3. Engineering Students can register in www.campuscouncil. com to attend Off Campus for 40 Companies.
4. Free Education and Free hostel for Handicapped/ Physically Challenged children.
Contact:- 9842062501 & 9894067506.
5. If anyone has met with fire accident or people born with problems in their ear, nose and mouth can get free PLASTIC SURGERY done by Kodaikanal PASAM Hospital . From 23rd March to 4th April by German Doctors.
Everything is free. Contact : 045420-240668, 245732
"Helping Hands are Better than Praying Lips"
6. If you find any important documents like Driving license, Ration card, Passport, Bank Pass Book, etc., missed by someone, simply put them into any near by Post Boxes. They will automatically reach the owner and Fine will be collected from them.
7. By the next 10 months, our earth will become 4 degrees hotter than what it is now. Our Himalayan glaciers are melting at rapid rate. So let all of us lend our hands to fight GLOBAL WARMING.
-Plant more Trees.
-Don't waste Water & Electricity.
-Don't use or burn Plastics
8. It costs 38 Trillion dollars to create OXYGEN for 6 months for all Human beings on earth. "TREES DO IT FOR FREE"
"Respect them and Save them. They are responsible for making your air clean"
9. Special phone number for Eye bank and Eye donation: 04428281919 and 04428271616 (Sankara Nethralaya Eye Bank). For More information about how to donate eyes plz visit these sites. http://ruraleye. org/
10. Heart Surgery free of cost for children (0-10 yr) Sri Valli Baba Institute Bangalore. 10. Contact : 9916737471
11. Medicine for Blood Cancer!!!! 'Imitinef Mercilet' is a medicine which cures blood cancer. Its available free of cost at "Adyar Cancer Institute in Chennai". Create Awareness. It might help someone.
Cancer Institute in Adyar, Chennai Category: Cancer Address: East Canal Bank Road , Gandhi Nagar Adyar Chennai -600020
Landmark: Near Michael School
Phone: 044-24910754 044-24910754 , 044-24911526 044-24911526 , 044-22350241, 044-22350241
12. Please CHECK WASTAGE OF FOOD If you have a function/party at your home in India and food gets wasted, don't hesitate to call 1098 (only in India ) - Its not a Joke, This is the number of Child helpline.
They will come and collect the food. Please circulate this message which can help feed many children. AND LETS TRY TO HELP INDIA BE A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN Please Save Our Mother Nature for
"OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS"
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Once there was a king who received a gift of two magnificent falcons from
Arabia. They were peregrine falcons, the most beautiful birds he had ever seen.
He gave the precious birds to his head falconer to be trained.
Months passed and one day the head falconer informed the king that though one of
the falcons was flying majestically, soaring high in the sky, the other bird had
not moved from its branch since the day it had arrived.
The king summoned healers and sorcerers from all the land to tend to the falcon,
but no one could make the bird fly. He presented the task to the member of his
court, but the next day, the king saw through the palace window that the bird
had still not moved from its perch. Having tried everything else, the king
thought to himself, "May be I need someone more familiar with the countryside to
understand the nature of this problem." So he cried out to his court, "Go and
get a farmer."
In the morning, the king was thrilled to see the falcon soaring high above the
palace gardens. He said to his court, "Bring me the doer of this miracle."
The court quickly located the farmer, who came and stood before the king. The
king asked him, "How did you make the falcon fly?"
With his head bowed, the farmer said to the king, " It was very easy, your
highness. I simply cut the branch where the bird was sitting."
We are all made to fly -- to realize our incredible potential as human beings.
But instead of doing that, we sit on our branches, clinging to the things that
are familiar to us. The possibilities are endless, but for most of us, they
remain undiscovered. We conform to the familiar, the comfortable, the mundane.
So for the most part, our lives are mediocre instead of exciting, thrilling and
So let us learn to destroy the branch of fear we cling to and free ourselves to
the glory of flight.